Monday, December 8, 2008

Advent Season!

It's the season for waiting and expecting. Who doesn't love Advent and Christmas? I know I do. It's been pretty much all Christmas music, all the time for me since after Thanksgiving. I just got my holiday mixes from J and they are indeed a blessing. I am going to TN next week and then Fresno the week after. Oh the excitement!

I am going to Ireland in early March and I could not be more excited. Nothing says adventure like Sam and Flynn reunited. Mr. Joe is not too excited about being left behind on my various ventures. I wish there was a way for him to hide away in my carry on or something but I really don't think that that is a very good idea. He would probably end up getting a little bit stressed out about that and I may or may not get into trouble with the airlines.

In other news, I got a library card today. It was a big deal for me. I'm pretty sure I'm still at large with the Montgomery County Library so I'm glad that the Oxford Library didn't do a background check or anything. If they had, they might find that I effectively lost one of Montgomery's books and then failed to pay for it. I plan to have a better record with this library. We shall see.

I brought my golf clubs back with me after visiting Mom at Thanksgiving. What a joy they are. The CLS Golf Invitational is in April and I intend to play. It's going to be A-Maz-Ing. I just wish that I was a little better at golfing. I am fair at driving the ball but after that it is all downhill. I cannot chip to save my life. I either end up sending the ball SOARING or barely nicking it so that it goes a foot and a half and I look like a fool. There is much practice to be done before April.

I suppose that's all for now. An extremely random posting, I suppose it's been too long since the last posting for me to concentrate on a topic or two.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am excited.

No comments: