Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Home of the Raisin

So here I am in Fresno, California. It's always nice to come back. Dad is here from Alaska, Alex flew with me, Uncle Micho is here with Cousin Amy, and of course Mam and Pap are here. Life is grand. We'll see Uncle Al and Aunt Evie tomorrow night along with their family.

Well, the flight here really enlightened me on air travel and the new policies therein:
Checked Baggage: $15/bag
Soda on the Plane: $2
Uncomfortably Small Seat(ticket): $500
In Flight Entertainment: Not Available
Knowing that US Airways is a step above RyanAir: Priceless

There are some things in this world money can't buy. For everything else, hope that Dad gives you the money.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am sad that the day of complimentary pretzels and a drink are gone.

No comments: