Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Joy of Christmas

Merry Christmas to all! What a wonderful day today is. Family, friends, joy and little baby Jesus wrapped in swaddling cloth. It doesn't get much better. Uncle Paul came into town today. A blessing INDEED. Dad leaves tomorrow, which is unfortunate. Alex and I leave Saturday.

Evidently Mr. Joe has now eaten both a spool of wide ribbon and a Christmas tree skirt due to my absence and his separation anxiety. There's got to be something we can do about that... I don't know. In any event, Mom is going to meet us at the airport Saturday night, rather than waiting until after the new year to meet up so that I could get him back. Evidently him throwing up on her carpet once a day was not something she was planning on... At least she thinks of me daily.

Other than that, got to talk to Flynn today- A-Maz-Ing. Santa brought me international calling cards that I can use from my cell phone. It's one of the greatest things that has ever happened to me. Seriously.

Christmas in Fresno has been spectacular. We had a Christmas Eve party at my Aunt Evie's house last night. It was great to see everyone and to play games and be with friends and family. Today has been great as I said with Uncle Paul coming and everything. Also, we had plum pudding for dessert: NEW PERSONAL FAVORITE.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I say, "Merry Christmas!"

No comments: