Friday, December 12, 2008

A conversation

My friend J many times posts funny or interesting conversations he's been a part of on his blog. In the spirit of that, I recently was audience to a conversation that I found very funny.

J, Tyler and I were watching The Dark Knight and it was on the scene where Batman has rigged every one's cell phones to send a signal to the bat cave. This is what transpired:

J: I don't know why Morgan Freeman isn't down with this
T: Because it's censorship
J:Yeah, but he's trying to catch the Joker
T: But it's wrong for the same reason that George Bush shouldn't listen in on our cell phone conversations
J: But this is different. They're trying to catch a REAL psycho
T: Like terrorists? Actually, the difference is that this is pretend and the terrorists are real
J: Still...

My name is Samantha Lewis and The Dark Knight is an AMAZING movie

No comments: