Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh my

Mr. Joe's eye has been looking pretty bad for several months now but I haven't taken him to the vet because I figure, if I can't go to the Dr., he can't go to the vet. Well, Mom took him while he was staying with her to get his vaccinations updated and to get his eye checked. Evidently he has a couple of ulsters in it... sorry buddy. I feel pretty bad but, at least now it's being treated.

Dad left today for Alabama; he will be sorely missed over the next 28.5 hours while I am in Fresno. I have had a great trip and am both anxious and sad for it to end. It's an odd combination of feelings but, they are what they are.

I am well and things are good. If I have to hear about Richard Nixon one more time I might hurt someone.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am sorry I neglected Mr. Joe.

No comments: