Friday, February 29, 2008

Far Far Away

So I'm here in Fresno, CA visiting my grandparents and Aunt & Uncle for the weekend. Things are pretty good here but I'm starting to miss Montgomery terribly. I miss being able to just go over to a friends and hang out, I could say that I miss the stuff there is to do in Montgomery, but really I just miss the people. My AOII little sister is having surgery tomorrow and even though we've lost touch a little bit over the past couple of months I still feel like I ought to be there. Lea's wedding is in a couple of weeks and I'm not going to be able to make it to that either. It's just disappointing to miss things that are important.
On the upside, Mr. Joe, Sadie and I are now through 7 episodes of The Soprano's... almost half way through the first season. I realize that that changes the topic quickly but there's no point in dwelling on the negative, I got it out, enough said. The weather has been B-E-A-utiful! I am planning on swimming in my grandparent's pool tomorrow just so I can say that I went swimming in February. Don't worry, I will have my grandparents take pictures and I will post them on facebook... that way, it officially happened. (Unless it's on facebook, it never really happened.)

That's all for now.

My name is Samantha Lewis and though I'm where I grew up I feel far from home.

No comments: