Saturday, March 1, 2008

Swimming

So, I went swimming today. In FEBRUARY! It was ridiculous, it was cold, but, like a lot of things in my life, I did it because it's a great story. I don't know what it is about me, maybe it's that I really enjoy being the center of attention, but I tend to do things that don't make sense, just because I know they'll be fun to talk about.
Talked to Shannon today, it's always good to talk to good friends. Also got in touch with Kristen and it sounds like she's doing as well as can be expected after surgery so, that's excellent news. Got to hang out with my Aunt and Uncle, went to dinner and then schooled them on the Wii (except bowling... they're exceptional). We're going to do real bowling tomorrow which is pretty exciting. They used to bowl in leagues and the whole 9 so I'm hoping I don't get slaughtered. (I'm very competitive and DO NOT like to lose).
Still waiting on recs for my application to Emory to be complete. I'm a slacker about following up but I really need those in.
Well, it's late. I watched some more of The Soprano's tonight. It really is as good as everyone has made it out to be. I don't know what I'm going to do without it this week... maybe I can borrow it...?

Anyway, that's all for now.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I do ridiculous things just for the story.

No comments: