Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's been a while since I've updated. It's not really that things have been overly crazy, just that I've been distracted with other things. I got my application in for Camp Lake Stephens where I hope to work this summer, so that was a plus. I've been consumed lately with the U.S. version of "The Office" but now that I've watched every episode and there aren't new ones coming until April, I'm pretty much out of things to do.
I made a decision to start running durring the week and it's been really good. I feel better and I'm thinking that eventually I'll have to start losing weight. I'm trying to eat less and eat healthier in the less that I eat. Lent is going well and I've decided that after it's over I will remain a pescetarian (a person who only eats seafood meat, no other meat). It's good for me and I've recently read that cattle heards contribute greatly to global warming. I'd also like to get a hybrid car. That will have to be a ways off because a steady income will be important for that, although Dad mentioned that in the fall we may be able to think about it. It is rather funny, however, that I'm here talking about going green while in the meantime I'm driving a car that gets less that 20 mpg all over the United States. Oh well.
I'm very ready to get back in school and also be involved in some worship and study with people my age. It's completely different to visit a church than to go and be a part of worship in the church that you can call home.
That's all for now.
My name is Samantha Lewis and I am basking in the sun in California.

No comments: