Wednesday, September 17, 2008

For every action...

... there is an equal and opposite reaction. A truth for many things in life, not only a scientific concept. Great day yesterday, less than mediocre day today. Not sure what is really my problem, just having trouble pulling out of a funk tonight after youth. I wasn't really pleased with the way that it went and I don't feel good about it. I think that having such a great time with Caroline yesterday made me long for Montgomery more than I have in a while. I have to remember that it took me a long time to get to know them too. It's not overnight that people begin to trust you and to be your friend. It's funny though, because I like to think of myself as one who easily makes friends but living alone has really made me long for a close friendship.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am ready to bounce back up tomorrow.

No comments: