Monday, September 8, 2008

A blog for a change?

So, it's time to start blogging again. I worked at camp this summer and there was very little time for it, but now seems like as good a time as any to start back at it.
Things at camp are going well. I had a pretty bad spell of cabin fever a couple of weeks ago. This is the first time I've ever lived by myself and it''s been a little lonely for me. I am used to being around people and not having a roommate or someone there all the time has been quite a change.
I am working with the youth at OU-UMC in Oxford. They are very similar to the youth at First UMC Montgomery. It's interesting to see the differences though. I have officially obtained a substitute teaching position and will be going in for certain on September 14th. This is a huge relief.
Anyway, just a little update on my life. It's good. I plan to be blogging more often.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I have a job... kind of.

No comments: