Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's like coming home...

Every time that I come to Montgomery it's like coming home. Tonight I had dinner with a bunch of friends from HC and it was just lovely. We stayed at the restaurant until they asked us to leave because they were ready to go home, then we came and hung out at Mollie's house. Mollie, by the way, is not in town but, we hung out at her house anyway. She was dearly missed but her hospitality was still here with us. It's just nice to be with friends. We crossed the important lines and discussed both religion AND politics. Nobody was too offended although we unintentionally took shots at Will. First I made a comment about the football players and Will was like "yep, us dumb football players."... whoops. Then we were talking about how they're still finding ballots from 2000 in Florida and Will was like "yep, us dumb people from Florida"... whoops. At that point we figured it was fair game and took free shots at his Communications major.

I'm pretty sleepy so I'm gonna call it a night.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am going to sleep.

No comments: