Friday, February 6, 2009

Movie Day

So, substitute teaching is possibly one of the easiest gigs around. Sure you have to put up with the occasional kid who couldn't care less what you say, but all in all, it's awesome. Today I subbed for a teacher who has AP Calculus students and Statistics. Already these kids are generally pretty smart which, in my experience, means that they actually KINDA wanna be at school or at least see the purpose of it, and are generally really well behaved. I can usually get away with being pretty lenient with them because they wont take it and walk all over me.

So, not only was I in there with these awesome kids, it was also movie day! Are you kidding me? I got payed to sit around and watch a movie today. Seriously, that's ridiculous. It was a really good day and as a bonus I got to eat with a few of the youth which was a blessing indeed.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am happy.

No comments: