Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Mornting

So, I woke up at about 5:00 (eastern time) and tried to fight it for about 45 minutes but sadly lost the battle. I know that later today I am most certainly going to regret this. My greatest moment of regret will likely come during my drive from Atlanta ("Mom, don't you know I'm in the A-T-L?!) to Montgomery (FunGomery, if you will). I'm not sure if it's the excitement of school next year or if it's the excitement of looking at a house this morning, but something has me awake right now. And I'm not just talking about that morning awake where there is some groggyness involved; I'm talking eyes wide open, alert and awake. I think it's probably a combination of the two excitement factors that's doing me in. In any event, here I am.

It seems important to note that NO ONE is on facebook chat at 6:00 eastern time. I thought that maybe one of my friends who does honest work for a living... NOPE. Seriously, out of 976 people, not ONE is on right now. That's CRAZY. I suppose we should keep in mind that one of those friends is Hank The Hawk, whose facebook I still monitor. So, ok, 975 people. What the heck?

So this is an opportunity to get started on some of the work I need to get done. Unfortunately that will probably not happen. No, I'll facebookstalk some people, read the New York Times online, play a little websudoku.com and utterly waste away the next 2.5 hours. Hooray.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am awake.

No comments: