Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Redcoats are coming!

This past weekend I traveled to Boston, MA for a little fun. It was amazing, to say the least. Quincy market was filled with wonderful places to eat- if you wanted it, they had it. We made it to THE TOMB, which is like an Indiana Jones adventure for those who are brave enough to face the task. We had a serious test of wit, strength and bravery. We would not have made it through if it were not for the help of our new friend Galin (an excitable young gentleman who wore a "hip pack"). We got to see the big St. Paddy's day parade and that was spectacular. My favorite part- some kid who tried to pick up every sucker that was thrown into the street. He had to have about 60. Hunter and Cassie were gracious hosts and our experience would not have been quite as good if it were not for them. Fenway might have been my favorite part of Boston (next to the tomb, of course), I sat in the oldest seat in all of baseball.

The history of the city is wonderful while mixed with the exciting atmosphere of a place filled with fun people. I have heard all my life about how rude northerners are, that was not my experience. Everyone I came accross was more than willing to help me with whatever I needed.
It was a great trip.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I had a great time in Boston.

No comments: