Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Don't blink, you might miss it

So, some how, some way, it is Wednesday of Week 4 of camp. I can hardly believe it. It's been a really good summer so far. Staff training went well and then just like that it was week 4. Sr. High Mission camp is here this week which is a blessing indeed. Having another person on program staff makes everything so much better. I've got a better system of doing things this year, which is also helpful. Also, I've been trying to keep my attitude in check. Don't get me wrong, it's not always the attitude I should have, but it's definitely better. Haha, turns out the way I act influences those around me and that in return I am influenced by the way those around me act. Go figure. I am getting a little anxious for the fall, but not because I'm ready to be done with camp. I'm loving camp.

There's not really a lot left to talk about. Lots of camp stories but there's almost too many of those to pick just one to share. I will say that adding "Camp Lake Stephens Trivia Time" to store time has been pretty great and that the "anti-store" is fantastic. Which reminds me- it's an anti-store week! Last time we did anti-store we went through 4 cans of whipped cream in about 45 minutes so, we'll be prepared for it this week. Also, perhaps two tubs of sherbet are in order? Also, the sleeper item from anti-store was potion. Potion sold like CRAZY. Also- potion with a "wand" (pop-ice)- brilliant.

My name is Samantha Lewis and I am going to get back to work now.

No comments: